Electrical Fire in Ceiling
After a ceiling fan connection caused an electrical fire in the ceiling of a home in Austin, the professionals at SERVPRO of West Austin and Lakeway were called to restore the home after the fire damage.
Whether it be fire damage or smoke damage from: a home fire, a fire to a business or commercial building, a grease fire, cigarette smoke odor, or any other fire or smoke damage event, SERVPRO of West Austin and Lakeway is here to help. Owner, Robbie Blincoe and his team have seen it all. No job is too big or too involved. Don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of West Austin and Lakeway to get the job done right.